In May, my role was expanded to include Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). Over the past few months, I have been familiarising myself with all things cybersecurity.
Therefore, I thought I would share my resource list. All links are safe and legal (ethical). The majority are free or include free trials.
Cybersecurity Web Resources/Newsletters
Cybersecurity Search Engines
- Have I Been Pwned (HIBP) - Account Compromise
- CVE Details - Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures Database
- ExploitDB - Exploit Database
- Dehashed - Leaked Credentials
Cybersecurity Web App Software Tools
- Nmap - Port Scanning
- OWASP ZAP - Web App Scanner
- Burp Suite - Web Security Testing
- Dirsearch - HTTP Bruteforcing
- Amass - Network Mapping
- TruffleHog - Secret Scanning
- sqlmap - SQL Injection Flaws
I also recommend you follow Daniel Kelley on LinkedIn. He posts a wide range of resources related to Cybersecurity. A few items from my list were inspired by his posts.